Thursday, October 2, 2008

November 4th~The suspense is KILLING ME!!

As I sit once again....only 4 years later...throwing things at my television screen I realize....this year is epic. Drum roll please!

I have no idea what's going to happen in a month. None...usually I can guess....slightly educated in the ways of Washington...not an expert...but I like to think I'm somewhat alert.

This election, these people are so vastly different from each other....so incredibly opposite...I can't see the point in a debate.....either you believe your favorite girl...(oops did I say that) or you believe the other guy. So then do debates really do any good? Because the person I like speaks and I'm like..."Yes, that's right go get em'!" The other side sends a rebuttal and I'm pitching a coaster across the room at the TV screen. My point? I believe what I believe and who I believe....and HE isn't going to change my mind....and I'd wager that most every American in this election knows right now who they're going to vote for.....so let's cut to the chase....

Two candidates take the stage....both answer the same questions completely different from the other....both make opposing accusations....someones lying...someones telling the truth....since we, the American people have no way of actually know if he did that and she said that and so on and so forth...then why to we stay up past our bed time to watch something that is supposed to help us decide when we've really already decided.

Get up, go vote....unless you're voting against me...then hit the snooze button!!!

Here's hoping for yet one more glimpse of that "City on a Shining Hill"!

Missing Ronald Reagan!!!

Run with Patience!
Jaime

2 comments:

Carrie said...

And I thought you were just really excited about your nefews 1st Birthday!

Heather said...

great post!