Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rich People Take Out Their Own Trash!

So today at work we had a client that was really, REALLY, well off apply for an increase to one of their loans.....it was surprising to see the financial statements and it kind of made us all drop our mouths in genuine surprise.

Only one word for it, impressive....this guy obviously worked hard during his life and I was glad for him....several houses, multiple vehicles, possessions, travel...on and on and on.....human nature tends to put this picture of someone of means sitting in a plush room being waited on hand and foot not lifting a finger......

So I had the chance to call this very lively, fun, gentleman to inform him that his request had been approved. His lovely wife answered the phone and after I stated who I was and requested to speak with her husband she replied....Yes dear, hold on....he's coming back up the drive way....he had to go get the trash can from the street!!!! I don't know why...but it made me laugh...

Rich people have to take out the trash too!

Run with Patience

Jaime

No comments: