Sunday, July 5, 2009

So today I started studying for a new topic in the women's study. We are going to be talking about a lot of different topics.....that are all magically intertwined together.

To start off with we are talking about our position in Christ. What do we become, or rather what should we become when we as young ladies are adopted into the family of the king? The title of the lesson is "Once Upon A Time". I don't know, I think it's rather clever. Anyway.....what does it mean to be a Daughter of the King? A Princess. How does a princess of the Most High act. How does she respond to others. Dress, talk, think? All of these things are going through my head....so much in there...but it's so hard to reign it all in.

So anyway. I am anxious and nervous about this because I want my thoughts for this group to be God's thoughts. My plans His plans. I believe that He has placed this on my heart but it is an undertaking such as I have not done up until now. I would love prayers so that I would be able to organize everything into the lessons and weeks ahead, and that I will deal honestly and openly and with love....and that it will be encouraging and provoking the others to Godliness. Oh and that I won't leave anything out. Oh so much. Anyway....so yeah...prayer would be great!

Princess in Training!

Jaime

2 comments:

Brantley said...

What would a princess look like? That's a good perspective.

marcie said...

Im excited! :)